Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Greetings from Paradise

 (Please read previous post "Paradise" first)


  Hi from Paradise!  This will be my only time to post.  I'm traveling in areas were there is no internet.  Not to worry, though, this trip is more than I ever imagined.  I have never been this happy or at peace.  I'm traveling with a guide who knows this world better than anyone.  He is totally amazing!
  I have a whole new perspective on life.  It turns out that Paradise is a slice of heaven, and heaven is right here on earth.  God is present right in our midst, except for some reason, we never recognize Him.  My guide is teaching me to look into the eyes of the poor, the down-trodden, and the meek and know that God is there.  He is waiting for us to respond to Him with love!
  I feel like I have spent too much time focused on all the wrong things.  All my baggage was weighing me down and I didn't even know it.  I am traveling very light now, and I feel exhilarated and free!
  I have to go now.  I love and miss you all!  I can't to share all that I have experienced.  I feel like I am truly living now.   My eyes and ears have been opened and my heart has been softened.  I'll see you all soon.   Love, Tessa


-Susan