Monday, August 22, 2016

Admiring the Beauty of God's Creation

   

Although it is a little sad to admit, summer is coming to a close, and autumn is slowly creeping closer. This is one of my favorite times of year, the little sliver between summer and fall. To me,  the mixture of these two beautiful seasons, always reminds my of the beautiful world God created. Every time I witness a breathtaking beachside sunset, or a tree that is slowly changing its color palette, I think to myself, "If God made earth this beautiful, just imagine how Heaven will be." Try taking a minute, every time you see the beauty of God in nature, to thank Him. Thank Him for creating you, and the world around you. Also try looking for the beauty of God everywhere you go, you may be surprised by what you see.

-Theresa