Thursday, August 18, 2016

Dwelling With The Spirit - 1 year Anniversary



    I can't believe how fast time flies, one year has already past since we first started this blog!!! When my mom and I first started this blog, we didn't know what to expect. We didn't know exactly what to write about, how to go about creating it, or if anyone would actually read what we wrote. All we knew that was we wanted to spread the word of God in a fresh new way. We had one goal, evangelization.

    I remember when I first shared with my mom the idea of starting a blog which would feature some of her amazing writings about our faith. For some reason I was scared she would turn down my idea, but to my surprise she loved it.  We have been a team, proofreading each others posts, helping edit each other's pictures and videos, inspiring each other, and praying together. 

    Originally, I only wanted to be the editor, manager, and creator of the blog, but my mom convinced me that I should post some of my writings too. I am so glad I did. It is such an amazing feeling to know that somebody likes what you wrote, or that it made them think. Blogging is such a powerful tool.  It has given me the chance to see my faith and evangelization in a whole new light.  I am so thankful for each and every person who reads this blog. This blog would't be what it is today without all of you who inspire my mom and I to keep writing, and spreading the amazing word of God.

God Bless,
Theresa


  Please continue to journey with us.  It is exciting to know that we have readers from more than thirty different countries.  Though we are miles (and even continents) apart from each other, our lives are linked together by the power of the Holy Spirit.  God is truly amazing!
  We would love to hear from you.  Please feel free to press the "contact us" page and say hello.  If you have a faith story you would like to share, we would like to invite you to be a guest writer.  Evangelizing the world is an exciting quest!  I hope you allow the Holy Spirit to dwell in you and to share His presence with all those you encounter.

May the peace of Christ be with you,
Susan