Monday, March 28, 2016

Mother Angelica

"Never put a lid on God.  You can give God a thimble and ask for a quart.  It won't work.  Your plans, your projects, your dreams have to always be bigger than you, so God has room to operate.  I want you to get good ideas, crazy ideas, extravagant ideas.  Nothing is too much for the Lord to do-accent on 'The Lord'."     
                                     Mother Angelica


  We are saddened to learn of Mother Angelica's passing.  This faithful woman lived with courage, conviction and passion.  She was a modern day prophet preaching the words we all needed to hear.  Talk after talk, I was inspired by her to draw closer to the Lord.  I think I will try to honor her memory by dreaming up some extravagant ways I could bring the Lord's message to others.  It's good to have a dream.  Thank you Lord for the gift of your servant Mother Angelica.

-Susan