Tuesday, February 2, 2016

My Prayer Garden

  For many years I have dreamed of having a prayer garden. A special place where anyone could just spend some time drawing closer to God.  I imagined there would be brick paved paths weaving around beautiful flower beds, trees and religious statues. A tranquil place amidst everyone's hectic lives where you could feel the peace and love of God. I just thought the world could be more beautiful if I could find a way to encourage others to pray. 


          
Unfortunately, the size of my wallet is much smaller than the size of my dreams. And it is this stubborn fact of reality that blocks the paths of my prayer garden.  Or so I thought.  Just recently an interesting thought has occurred to me.  What if for now,  I scatter my prayer seeds throughout this blog with the hope that one day it will bloom into a beautiful garden.  Perhaps people will just be drawn to come here and spend some time with God.  It is quite possible I am not the only one desiring a beautiful place to dwell with the Holy Spirit.  And the beautiful place the Holy Spirit would like to dwell is inside you.  Take some time to sit down, relax and be in His Loving Presence.

-Susan