Friday, December 15, 2017

When Angels Speak (part 3)

"When Angels Speak" began on blog post 12-5-17.


  You close your eyes and in a fraction of a second James is standing next to you.  He places your hand in his, and then raises your arm over your head.  Instinctively, you raise your other arm as well.
  James says, "Repeat after me.  My spirit rejoices in God my Savior!"
  Quietly you repeat, "My spirit rejoices in God my Savior."
  "Good, now proclaim it for all of Heaven to hear," instructs James.
  "My spirit rejoices in God my Savior!"
  "Again!"
  "My spirit rejoices in GOD MY SAVIOR!"
  "Again!"
  "MY SPIRIT REJOICES IN GOD MY SAVIOR!"
  "HOLY IS HIS NAME!"
  You repeat, "HOLY IS HIS NAME!"
  "HIS MERCY ENDURES FOREVER!"
  "HIS MERCY ENDURES FOREVER!"
  James lowers your hand down and exclaims, "Now that's the way we should start every morning!  Look at the smile on your face.  I haven't seen you smile like that in awhile.  Do you see now?  Mary said 'yes' to God's Plan. It is amazing what God can do with a 'yes'!  'For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son,  that whoever believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life.'  Heaven rejoices over Mary's 'Yes' every day! God's love is so incredible!  You could feel His love couldn't you?"
  You smile and say, "Yes!"
  "You don't realize it, but if you say 'yes' to God's love, it will transform you, if you let it.  Advent is a great time to open your heart to God.  I would love to share some experiences with you,  are you interested?"

(to be continued...)

-Susan