Friday, September 29, 2017

Let's Give Them Something To Talk About



  A mile down the street, they are building a new church.  It's amazing how many people are involved and all the necessary equipment.  My family and I like to  comment on it as we go by.
  "Hey did you see how much they did to day?"
  "Wow, it's bigger than I thought it would be!"
  "It looks like it's going to be really nice."
  This got rethinking....I wonder if the saints in heaven look at all of us and say the same things?  Are they impressed with how we are building the Church here on earth?  Did they foresee how big the Church would become?  Are they praying that more people actively get involved?
  This week I propose we give the saints something to talk about.  Let's really show God how much we love Him!  Make a special point to build up His Church--whether it be something big or something small.  Think about it, pray about it, and then act on it.  Every single one of us is needed for this project, and I for one would like to hear God say, "Well done!  I always knew the Church would be amazing!"

-Susan