Tuesday, October 3, 2017

A Gentle Loving Voice


  I found myself running a little ahead of schedule a few days ago, as I was driving into work from a different direction.  Out of the corner of my eye I saw a beautiful statue of Mary.  I quickly glanced at the time and then turned my car around.  I just had to be with Mary.  There she was waiting just for me in front of an empty church.  I walked up to the statue and found a vacant bench welcoming my visit.  Spending those few unplanned moments with Mary was such a treat.  After a day of running around, I enjoyed just peacefully sitting with her.  I was so grateful that Mary had caught my attention and called me closer.
  October is dedicated to Mary.  I hope you hear the gentle, loving voice of Mary this month.  I hope, minute by minute, your heart expands with joy, peace, and love.  Let's be honest, couldn't you use a little more love in your life?  Mom is really looking forward to a few heart-to-heart moments with you.  Be sure not to miss her call this month, she has so much to share with you.

-Susan