Thursday, April 13, 2017

Are You Coming For Supper?



         Today is Holy Thursday and I hope to see all of you gathered around the Eucharistic table.  Today we celebrate the new and everlasting covenant.  I am amazed every time I think about this holy night.  God, our Father, wants to be intimately united with each of us, so that will be intimately united with Him.  Is there anything more beautiful than the Holy Eucharist?  Has anyone ever said, "I love you with all my heart" better than this?
  We are going to celebrate at Supper tonight.  Our Father has so much to share with us.  He needs to personally talk with each of us.  There is so much we don't understand.  Please don't ignore this dinner invitation, Dad really wants you to be there.  It's more important than you could ever imagine.

-Susan