Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Please Accept This Invitation



 Sometimes when I invite people to check out this blog, I encounter an awkward silence.  
       “It’s a spiritual blog?”
       “Yes.”
        Silence.
       “Oh, do you do it to make money?”
       “No.  I don’t make any money.  I just want to remind people to keep God in their every day thoughts.”

  Let’s face it, evangelization isn’t easy.  Sometimes it feels really awkward.  But telling someone about God may be the most important thing you do with your life.  I think if we were asked, most of us want to change the world. But changing the world is too big of a job for one person.  We need to work together.  The Holy Spirit is ready and waiting to renew the face of the earth.  In fact, He is currently doing just that.  He just needs an open invitation to our hearts.  So please, help me send out the invitation to everyone you know.  Together, we could change the world, and it all begins with you braving a possible awkward moment, by telling someone how important God is in your life.  Take a chance and share a book, a song, a prayer, a bible verse, a class, or a mass.  Moments come and go in our life, do your best to make them count.  You may never know the influence you might have on someone else’s life, but I’m sure God will tell you all about it one day.


-Susan