Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Lovin' it!




    "God who do you want me to be?"  Have you ever been brave enough to ask God this question?  We are constantly bombarded with clever marketing ideas about what the world thinks we should do in order to be successful, innovative or outstanding.  You can attend a multitude of seminars on how to make you or your brand unique and prosperous.   I sometimes wonder, though, what God would say if he were holding a seminar on how to be happy and successful in life. I wonder if it would go something like this:
  Good afternoon everyone.  I am really excited to be here with you today!  I think you are all absolutely amazing!  Do you even realize how amazing you are?  Each and every one of you has been blessed with incredible talent, but you haven't even tapped into it's full potential yet.  I want each of you to spend time every day discovering how your talents, my gift of love to you,  could be used to spread My love far and wide.  The secret to happiness is sharing My love with others.  It is that simple. It's totally amazing, and it is powerful enough to change the world.    Don't complicate it.  Let Me love you, and then share this love with the world! (Microphone drops and God walks off the stage.)

-Susan