Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Tessa

(Please read previous posts first: Paradise 4/16 & Greetings from Paradise 4/19.)






Hey everyone I'm back!  This past month has felt more like a mission than a vacation.  I have seen and experienced things which cannot be described with words, but only felt with the heart.  The wonders I have seen are not connected to any geographical landmarks.  I have seen and experienced the wonder of God's amazing love for all people.  I now realize, that my comfortable life back here at home,  isolated me from the cries of so many that need help.  I couldn't hear them because my ears were closed to so much.  I am a changed person now.  My life before was good, but now I realize it could be so much more. I have decided to join a missionary team that desperately needs help.  I will be leaving in one month.  I wish I could take all of you with me.  I really do.
  My parents completely support my decision and have offered to organize a get-together at the community center this Saturday night.  I have so much to tell you all.  I have missed you all so much!  Please come hang out with me for awhile.  My new-found mission is big enough for all of us.  I would love for you to join me in whatever capacity you can.  I know this sounds crazy.  I assure you I am not.  I will explain everything on Saturday!  I'll see you then!




-Susan