Friday, May 27, 2016

My Future World



  I dream of a world filled with freedom and peace.  A place where my children will live without the fear of violence, crime, and discrimination.  History has passed, but the future is coming.  The hands of the clock move forward.  I believe it is important to know where you came from, and to where you are going.  I came from God, and I am working on my return. I search for God's love and find it in so many places.  Behind the faces of strangers and friends, I see mercy.  God's mercy is changing the world.
  There are some, however, who have built up defenses and it's harder to see God's mercy.  I know God dwells in them as well, because I still feel His Presence. Unfortunately, His love is trapped inside and is guarded by anger, greed, and jealousy.  These guarding oppressors block God's peaceful designs and the world grows more confusing.  This world that I dream of could definitely be, if everyone gave God's love freedom.   Everyone needs to put down their defenses and guarding oppressors, and let God's love go free. I know this future peace I dream about will depend on all of us, and whether we give God the freedom.  Please, for the sake of our future,  feel free to share God's love.

-Susan