Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Gift of Wisdom



  The Gift of Wisdom encourages us to look at a situation from God's point of view.  With this gift we may see things not only from our own perspective, but from other's as well.  Sometimes we need to step back a little so we can see the full picture.  This gift of the Holy Spirit encourages us to take a little extra time to really think about things in order to discover God's Will.  I would like to share the lyrics from the chorus by a song by Brandon Heath called "Give Me Your Eyes".  If you have a chance,  spend a few minutes with your eyes closed listening to the entire song.

  Give me your eyes for just one second
  Give me your eyes so I can see,
  Everything that I keep missing,
  Give your love for humanity.
  Give me  your arms for the broken-hearted
  The ones that are far beyond my reach.
  Give me Your heart for the ones forgotten.
  Give me Your eyes so I can see.