Tuesday, October 20, 2015

He Waited....

  After watching the morning sun slowly sneak past the horizon's golden edge, Jesus smiled and began walking down the pebbled path.  In His eye, each day was beautiful, filled with endless  opportunities.  Jesus quickened His step as he thought, "I wonder if they will notice how much I love them today?  I have so much I want to share with all of them."  Jesus stopped for a moment just in front of the church doors.  His hands were loaded with so many graces, that opening the door was a little challenging.  He walked inside and waited.

  Hour after hour,  He waited.  Nobody came in.  Patiently He waited until He heard the sound of the church doors being locked.  Jesus stood up and slowly walked out of the church and down the path.  Another day came and went and people were just too busy to stop by for a chat.  As He walked, Jesus thought to himself, "So many distractions cloud their vision.  I will continue to call them all by name.  I hope tomorrow they will hear My voice."
  (Will you be too busy tomorrow to hear His voice?)
  
-Susan