Friday, May 11, 2018

Mary's Love


    This Sunday is Mother's Day.  It is a perfect time to remember all the little and big moments you have shared with your Mom.  I remember when I was very young, I would go out into the yard and pick dandelions for my mom.  My mom would always thank me and smile, and then put them in a special vase.  It made me feel so happy and loved.
  My moments in prayer with Mary make me feel the same way.  Mary always has the time to listen to my little bouquet of prayers.  She gathers them in her gentle hands and then carries them to heaven for me.  My prayers look so much more beautiful in her hands because she adds her love to them.  A mother's love is a gift you should never take for granted.  Find some special moments to love and be loved by Mary this weekend!

-Susan