Friday, May 4, 2018

Don't Under Estimate It


  As I was walking down the beach I came upon this beautiful site.  Someone had drawn in the sand a very large Christian fish or Ichthys. Since the very early days of Christianity, the fish has symbolized one's belief in Jesus as the Son of God and Savior.  The sight of this of course made me smile.  I loved knowing that I was not the only one thinking about God as I walked along the shore.  
  Sharing your faith with the world can never be underestimated.  Believers and non-believers need to be reminded of Christ's Presence in this world.  I love when I am having a bad day and I am suddenly struck with someone's inspiring words or actions.  God allows His love to shine through each of us--when we give Him our "Yes!"  As I continuing walking I thought of the quote attributed to Saint Francis, "Preach the Gospel at all times.  When necessary, use words."

-Susan