Saturday, February 18, 2017

Don't Miss This Opportunity




  A few weeks past (Jan 20 post), I challenged everyone to spread the message "Think God."  Amazingly the next day, the weather became unseasonably warm, and my daughters and I hit the sidewalks with the "Think God" message.  Later that day I was hooking the dog to his leash to go for a walk.  As I was getting ready, I saw a father and son walking down the sidewalk.  The young son looked down at our pictures and read the message.  "Think God, Think God, Think God.  Dad, why would someone want you to think about God?"
  A smile started to form on my face anticipating the answer.  I wondered how the man would answer his son.
  The man never took his eyes off  his cell phone and said, "I don't know," and continued to look for Pokemon. 
  My mouth dropped open.  I shook my head with disbelief as I thought to myself, "Do you realize the opportunity you just missed with your son?" 

  Please don't miss the opportunity to tell others about God.  Wherever you are, whatever you are doing "Think God."  The message still needs to be heard.

-Susan