Friday, January 20, 2017

"Think God"



  When I was growing up I enjoyed the movies "Oh, God!" and "Oh, God Book II".  Both movies focused on individuals being able to see and talk with God.  In the second movie, God asks a young girl, Tracy, to write a slogan to get people's attention.  God is worried that people just aren't thinking about Him anymore.  Tracy and her friend come up with the slogan:  Think God.  She inspires her friends and classmates to write the slogan everywhere.
  I decided to revisit the past, and share this movie with my youngest daughter.  I hoped the movie wouldn't seem too dated for her.  Together we enjoyed a few good chuckles and when she saw the students writing "Think God" everywhere she said, "Mom we totally have to do this!"
  So, I'm asking for a little help.  Please text, write, tweet,  pin it, or snapchat "Think God" to someone today.  Maybe if we all started thinking more about God, we might eventually start thinking more like God.  Maybe, we might actually get a handle on the whole "love one another" commandment.  Think God.  Sounds like a great idea to me.  Who's up to the challenge?

-Susan




Send us your pictures and we'll post them! dwellingwiththespiritmail@gmail.com