Friday, January 13, 2017

My Mission

  


  I have to admit God's Plan can be mysterious and confusing.  It is not written in black and white and labeled step1, step 2, step 3, etc.  God's plan is more of an inner stirring, a desire found in your heart, a series of unplanned events, and sometimes a dream that seems impossible.  God's plan isn't necessarily the answer to your prayer, but He may use you to answer the prayer of another.  And, in the end, we may find out it really was the answer we were searching for all along.  God never said we had to have it all figured out.  He just said, "Follow me."  This weekend I challenge you to ask God if there is anything you can help out with, and then follow His inspiration.  If you feel unsure and get cold feet, close your eyes and imagine God saying,  "Trust me, you got this!"

-Susan