Saturday, August 22, 2015

Vacationing With God

I love to travel. God made this world so beautiful and to me traveling is an opportunity to discover a new facet of God's personality. His creativity is endless and I feel so fortunate for all the opportunities I have had so far. To me, vacationing is getting away from all the routines, responsibilities, and madness and just enjoying time with my family. It's a time for me to connect with my inner child and just have fun. God blessed me with beautiful, adventurous and fun loving children and they make my life very interesting and comical to say the least.  We never leave God at home while we are vacationing. How could we? He is part of us and I make a point of following His inspirations while we travel. So from time to time, I would like to share some of these moments with you. I hope that they might inspire you to invite God along on your next vacation and remember to ask Him, "Hey, what do you want to do?"

-Susan