Friday, August 28, 2015

Evangelization Mission - Guest Writer Theresa

  Hi my name is Theresa, and I am about to make my Confirmation. In order to prepare for the sacrament of Confirmation we have all been asked to do a service project, because a big part of Confirmation is being called to use our talents to help build up the church. For my service project I have taken on the task of helping my Mom start a spiritual blog.  You’ll find inspiration stories, meditations, and short prayers that we hope help people realize the presence of God in their own lives. My role in the blog is being a guest writer, manager, and creator of the blog. Since this is the year of evangelization, I want to spread the word of God by getting our blog 1,000 page views by my Confirmation in November. My hope for this blog is that it can inspire others to become more acquainted with their relationship with God, and continue to spread the word of the gospel. Help us on our evangelization mission by checking our blog; www.dwellingwiththespirit.blogspot.com . And if you share the blog with others we can all evangelize together.

-Theresa