Monday, March 4, 2019

A Story of Love


  I recently bought a very cute, soft, plush Jesus doll.  I showed it to my 5 month old granddaughter and told her how much Jesus loves her. I was pleasantly surprised when she pulled Jesus in close and gave Him a kiss on the cheek.  It was so sweet.
  We are never too old or too young to fall in love with Jesus.  As we get ready to enter the season of Lent, I thought this might be a good time for each of us to reflect on our own love story with Jesus.  Have you always loved Him or is this a more recent discovery?  Do you love Him with all your heart, most of your heart, or just some of your heart?  Where do you see this relationship heading?  Of all the moments you have had with Jesus, what is your most favorite?  Spend some time sharing your responses with Jesus, and then ask Him what His favorite moment is with you.

-Susan