Sunday, January 27, 2019

Can You Fix It?


  Like many of you, my life is filled with its share of challenges. Sometimes I wonder why life has to be so difficult?  I would like to share a moment of my prayer life with you. Maybe it will encourage you to understand things differently.


  "Lord can you fix this broken heart of mine?”
  I felt the Lord answer, “I could, but my love would not spill out of it the same way.  Your broken heart is not a punishment. A heart that is broken allows My love to flow through the cracks and touch others, because you can not contain it within you anymore.  Your brokenness is a blessing.  An opportunity for me to touch those who are close to you.  The more my love seeps through the cracks of your heart, the more I will fill you with My love.”


 I guess if the Lord is going to continue to fill me with His love, I can live with my brokenness.

-Susan