Friday, May 12, 2017

All Aboard!



  I'm one of those people who likes to think about the moment I will approach the pearly gates.  I wonder what the conversation with Jesus will be like.  I wonder if I will look back on my life and be proud, or if there will be too many moments I could have done better.  I can kid myself now and say I have my priorities straight, but I wonder...will Jesus see it the same way?  
  My journey as a disciple has seen a lot of highs and a lot of lows.   Many times the train has stopped unexpectedly and I am asked to travel down a different route.  I have found that the best way to travel through life is with a Rosary in my hand.  As I hold Mary's hand she gently instructs and guides me.  I have so much to learn, and she is an amazing teacher.  I'm counting on Mary to be standing next to me as I step towards the pearly gates.  I want to be standing there, hand in hand with Mary, because I know that will definitely make Jesus smile.
  Well it looks like the train is about to take off again.  I'm going to be praying the Rosary, and I want you to know that the seat next to me is vacant. I hope you come join us. 

-Susan