Tuesday, November 15, 2016

That's a Great Deal!

  Well if you are like me, I imagine your inbox and mailbox are filling up with Black Friday sales and early black Friday sales.  Sometimes I feel like the amount of sale ads I am subjected to is a bit overwhelming.  I mean, don't get me wrong, I like saving money as much as the next person, I just feel like I'm drowning in a sea of consumerism sometimes.  Happiness always seems one more purchase away.
  If you are searching for something more, there are some really good deals available to everyone that are worth talking about:
  
     1.  Forgive others and God will forgive you.
     2.  Be merciful to others and you shall obtain mercy. 
     3.   Blessed are the meek for they will inherit the earth. 

     4.  "Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also
           acknowledge before my Father in heaven."  
     5.  "Whoever drinks the water I give will never thirst.  Indeed
           the water I give them will become in
          them a spring of water welling up to eternal life."
     6.  "For God so loved the world that He gave his only Son, that
          whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal
          life."
     7.  "This is the cup of my Blood,  the Blood of the new and
           everlasting covenant, it will be shed for you and for all, for
           the forgiveness of sins."
     
   Jesus asks so little from us, and yet He generously offers us the riches of the Kingdom and a joy that will last way beyond this season or the season to come--Jesus offers everlasting joy.  I'm not a marketing expert with a clever jingle to entice you to love Jesus more than the world.  I am just a girl who has experienced the love of the Good Shepherd and I'm choosing to follow Him to eternity.  Please join us.  I promise you can search and search, but you'll never find a better deal.

-Susan