Friday, April 13, 2018

Wake Up!



  I wanted to share this moment from a recent vacation with everyone.  It's always fun to travel to a beautiful destination and appreciate the beauty of the world.  The ocean is one of my favorite places to be.  I can easily spend hours caught up in the wonder of God while I sit on the beach.
  The first day I returned home, I woke up and looked out my window and saw the ground covered with snow. My first thought was "Seriously?  It's April already shouldn't we be done with snow?"  I guess somedays it is very easy to feel blessed and some days we have to look a little harder for it.  God's blessings are all around us, but often we overlook all the small beautiful moments waiting for something spectacular to happen.  God's Presence is all around us.  Moment by moment, God is sharing His life with us.  If you are not noticing it, I would be happy to lend you my pair of "Son-glasses" so you can take another look.  His love is everywhere!

-Susan