Monday, May 25, 2020

Home Sweet Home


 This week many of us were able to return to Sunday Mass at our home parishes!  As I entered into the church, I was greeted with, “Good morning!  Welcome home!”  Believe me it felt good to be back!  Although I truly appreciated all the masses available on social media during our time of quarantine, I really missed receiving our Lord in the Eucharist.  I needed to see and touch Him once again.  I needed His healing graces.  I needed His Divine Love to reside in me.  
 A very familiar saying is “Home is where your heart is.”  The Eucharist is all heart. One small host contains more love than we can ever imagine.  One human heart needs His Love more than we can truly understand. One heart, no matter where it is in the world, can be united with Christ through the Eucharist. The thought that Jesus infuses our hearts with His Love is beyond amazing!  We should definitely let everyone know it--all the way to the ends of the earth!

-Susan