Tuesday, November 12, 2019

A Touch Of Goodness



  Sometimes when I listen to the news, I have to change the channel.  The violence and unhappiness in our world is so discouraging. At times it makes me wonder, "Is there any good out there."  Of course there is. God is good and His goodness dwells in each of us.   
  Today I’m going to ask you to find some quiet time and join me in prayer.   Close your eyes and pray, "The living God, lives in me. His goodness is overflowing." Pray it several times and allow yourself to get excited about God. What does God feel like to you?  What does He sound like?
 If God is good and He dwells within you, you have an opportunity to share His goodness with others. Let God's goodness overflow in you and touch others.  Let’s make today a viol-less day.  God is more than good enough for me, is He good enough for you?

-Susan