Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Bucket List


  Last week I found my daughters discussing their bucket lists for the summer. With 2020 being a year of so many cancelled events, they were determined to fill their summer days with fun memories.  Nothing extravagant, just small moments that sparked joy. This got me thinking...could we try to apply this same attitude to our prayer life. Instead of looking for some huge soul changing event to happen, what if we just concentrated on finding little moments that brought joy to our lives. 
 I would like to challenge everyone to make a bucket list of prayer opportunities.  Do something new and different.  Have a summer of adventure with God. You might discover that prayer doesn’t always have to be serious, it just needs to be genuine.  Here are a few things on my summer bucket list. I hope they inspire you to make your own.

-Susan